Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Update

Well, it has been a long time since I have had a chance to update this blog. Alot has happened. I will try to catch up over the next few posts as time allows. First off, the Illionois BLM has closed. In finding out that they were going to close, I was told that there were 5 sulphur mustangs that were needing homes. I was told that if they werent adopted, that they might be put down. Anyone that knows me, knows I just could not let this happen. So, last summer, I made some calls & got approved to adopt a few more, & found adopters for the others. Of course my farm is too small to supply enough grazing for that many horses, so i gentled them & found loving homes to reassign them. But the good news is that they all found good homes. In doing so, Anejo, fell in love with a good friend, Marlene, who just had to have her, and reassigned her. They are both doing wonderfull, & are a great team. Im so thrilled that these sulphurs found good homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment