Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Welcome Friends

Welcome to my little piece of heaven! My home away from home. Just a small farm with about seven rolling acres of lush timothy and alfalfa pastures, a little barn with room enough for 7 stalls, and an indoor arena, a small house, and of course the hubbys huge garage. Nothing more, nothing less, and all I need and want to be completely thrilled with my life. You see, its not about the farm for me, its about the horses in it! And here, on this little farm, one will only find one breed of horse, the American Wild Mustang! Here in this blog, I will tell the stories of the mustangs in my life. I will tell you how I aquired them, how they picked me, and how they progressed from running wild in the mountains, to becoming lifetime partners and soulmates. If you are currently gentling your own mustang, perhaps we can exchange ideas and stories. If you are looking to adopt one, and dont know how to go about it, perhaps I can help. If you are not in a situation where you can have a mustang, but long to get a bit of horse info or love to see photos, you have come to the right spot. Take a journey with me, a journey which I like to call "Taming the beast". I will try my very best to keep a weekly blog going giving details on who, what, when and how, sucesses and setbacks of how I befriended these wonderful horses in my life. I wont candy coat this, some of it is pretty ugly, but it to me, has been and will always be worth it. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment